Best of Jackie on the Web Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best of Jackie on the Web Forum

A Jackie Evancho Fan-Moderated Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Purchasing support credits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Purchasing support credits Empty Purchasing support credits Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 am

Fantabulosa

Fantabulosa

Contributing to the forum is purchased-credit system. Could you explain that a little more? I could have sworn you explained it in the Admin sub-forum, but didn't see it.

Also, when I went to PayPal, it defaulted to Euros. Is this site based outside the U.S.? The location isn't that important to me, I just wasn't sure whether to use Euros or U.S. dollars.

2Purchasing support credits Empty Re: Purchasing support credits Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:00 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Fantabulosa wrote:Contributing to the forum is purchased-credit system. Could you explain that a little more? I could have sworn you explained it in the Admin sub-forum, but didn't see it.

Also, when I went to PayPal, it defaulted to Euros. Is this site based outside the U.S.? The location isn't that important to me, I just wasn't sure whether to use Euros or U.S. dollars.

Let's hold off on the contributions for now, till we see if the site picks up. In the meantime, we'll cover the costs.

http://bestofjackieontheweb.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum