Best of Jackie on the Web Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best of Jackie on the Web Forum

A Jackie Evancho Fan-Moderated Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jackies worst interviews

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jackies worst interviews Empty Jackies worst interviews Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Xeroid

I have seen no bad interview on Jackie's part, but because of the "reporter" some of the inverviews made me cringe.

The latest, likely the worst, is the one where Jackie is being questioned about bullies she has experienced. She said early on that she experienced only some minor bullying, and she shook it off easily. No big deal.

Why did the interviewer keep badgering about her being bullied? Probably because there was airtime to be filled.

I vote this the worst one I have seen, and there are other bad ones on the 'net.

2Jackies worst interviews Empty Re: Jackies worst interviews Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:36 pm

bristol

bristol

Come to think of it, there are several interviews that make me cringe, not because of Jackie, but because of the interviewer. 

The worst, I think, was her interview on Canada's Got Talent. The CTV reporter acted like he'd never been on camera before. 

Word of advice: there's no need to interview Jackie on one's knees. We all admire Jackie very much, but that's taking humility in her presence too far.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum